We combine a variety of techniques in our standard treatment.
"After years of unpersonalized chiropractic care, I was so pleased to find Skare Spine & Performance. I appreciate Dr. Skare’s expertise and his ability to explain what he is doing and why. I left with practical next steps and a deeper understanding of the causes of my back issues. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment with Dr. Skare!"
Audrey P. Rochester, MN
"I came to Dr. Skare because of sciatica nerve pain. He took time to listen to me, was very personable & thorough in his is assessment. My treatment plan was comprehensive in treating my whole body. Dr. Skare shared knowledge, care & time in helping me heal. I really appreciate that & would highly recommend Dr. Skare Spine & Performance."
Rachel F., Plainview, MN
Depending on your exact condition, your first visit will include some or all of the following:
- A detailed history
- Neurological Assessment
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Orthopedic Assessment
- Joint Palpation
- Assessment of soft-tissue tone, tension, and trigger points
- McKenzie Assessment
- Your goals for care
- Same Day Treatment
I’ve had a lot of shoulder and heal pain from work, what a difference one visit made! Highly recommend going and seeing Nate!!
-Chris H, Rochester, MN
- Lifestyle (obesity, smoking, diet, etc.)
- Activity level
- Duration of dysfunction
- Health and family history
- Prior imaging
- Our exam findings
Our goal is to take all of your factors into consideration when putting together a plan that works best for you. Most patients find relief in the first few visits.
You should consider seeing a chiropractor if you experience any of the following:
- Back pain, neck pain, or headaches: If you have chronic or recurring pain in your back, neck, or head, we can help identify and treat the underlying cause of your pain.
- Joint pain and stiffness: If you have pain and stiffness in your joints, especially in your shoulders, hips, or knees, we can use techniques such as joint mobilization and soft tissue release to improve your mobility and reduce your pain.
- Sports injuries or work-related injuries: If you've suffered an injury while playing sports or on the job, we can provide effective treatment and rehabilitation to help you recover and return to normal activities.
- Limited range of motion: If you're experiencing a limited range of motion in your arms, legs, neck, or back, we can help to restore your mobility and flexibility through manual adjustments and other techniques.
- Overall wellness and Performance: Even if you're not currently experiencing pain or discomfort, we can help you maintain optimal health and reach optimal performance through chiropractic care, nutrition, and other supportive services.
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms or conditions, consider scheduling an appointment with us to see if they can help you find relief and improve your overall health and well-being.